April 27, 2008

WAHAHAH. Hello!
Sunflower has been really dead. Patrol meetings? Where have they gone to? And uh. Patrol tee? Ahahah. I feel so tired now. after doing so much stuff and staying up til 1 or 2 every night. Big eye bags! Hoho. I want a patrol outing during the holidays! Let’s go somewhere fun(: and definitely no more horror movies heh. Ahahah. Maybe we should watch horror movies, cos its all about screaming and making Tabitha suffer. :D wahaha. Yay. I’m going for jubilate. At first I was so sad that I couldn’t go. But tabs not going cos she got ndp. But maybe in the end she’ll go. Hopefully(: yay. I’ve been quite happy recently cos I passed my geog(: but im going to fail e lit. anyway, its expected. Cos my lit sucks. And I can’t do unseen prose. ! how infuriating. My languages both suck okay. People usually get A for one and B for another, but for me, both are Bs. hehehs. So sad la English its all because of vocab! Chinese its all because I don know how to read the words! IRRITATING! I hate languages. Next time you won’t need it anyway, you just need to speak proper English and know how to understand simple sentences. And for Chinese, you can just throw it into the rubbish bin. Ahahah. Yay. SCIENCE IS A NICE SUBJECT:D

-nienping(:

No comments: